- Max. Vessel discharge rate is 12.500 m3/h of LNG;
- Min delivery rate of the terminal is 139.000 m3(n)/h; Additional services can be contracted which under circumstances allow for lower flow rates;
- Max delivery rate is based on an annual capacity of the terminal;
- Heel to be maintained in the terminal is 30.000 m3 for 3 tanks (10.000m3 per tank);
- OBA in place which, if active, allows for allocation=confirmation;
- Nomination regime that complies with the TSO regime for nominations;
- Quality determination of LNG in and Gas out on near real time basis;
- Fiscal flow measurement of send out gas.